segunda-feira, 3 de junho de 2013


 We are made of pieces. Pieces of people we know in our lives, pieces of places where we have been, pieces of moments that for some reason aren't easy to forget.
 Every little thing influences us, influence me. And suddently I find myself, staring at some place, with my eyes crossing the view and my mind flying into time, dreams and thoughts.

 Some things are so hard. Others, so easy. And we have the power to choose them. And change them.

 I like to believe that every dream is possible. We just have to make them happen, believing in ourselves and doing whatever we can. We simply can't give up every time it doesn't work..
 Dreams are the mirror of ourselves. Because they are made from our desires, our fears, our soul - they are made from us.



Sem comentários:

Enviar um comentário